Saturday, May 22, 2021

Stitch Maynia Day #22 and a frittata!

 Hi everyone!  It was another good day with progress made in several areas.  First I'll show you the SM project for today...........I started this one last year during SM and dyed my own fabric for it. 

When I took it out I could not tell where I was so I had to rip out all the stitches and start over....so there's not much to show....just a bunny nose and part of her face..........it's such a cute stitch though, I didn't mind starting over...

It was supposed to get hot today.....80's so I went out early and picked up sticks in the yard from trimming I had done last week.  This is the first day it hasn't rained in about a week or more.  Now, it will get humid!  Ugh!  I got the sticks picked up and then came inside and worked on my wool applique snowman. I got the last few items cut out and all pinned.  I'll show that tomorrow on YOP Sunday.  

After that I prepped a frittata for supper tonight............these are the vegetables simmering...before the egg mixture goes on top and it goes in the oven

I also cleaned litter boxes....there were 4....now we're down to 3 and before long we will be down to 2...yes!  It is another chore that really aggravates my back....bending over for any length of time.  

That's all for today......time to kick back and relax and have my nice dinner.

Happy Trails!!!
 



6 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Frittatas are so yummy. Your veggies look good. We are in the 80's today and that is quite cool for us! Nice bit of wind out there too. No humidity though. Cute bunny xstitch.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your supper sounds yummy! Take care and don't work too hard!

Miss Merry said...

Perfect supper for a hot day. We have not had rain but we have had unseasonably warm days in the (gulp) 90's! Love all your projects.

Betsy said...

Hi Sam, such a cute little cross stitch. I can't wait to show my Sheep Virtues to everyone on my blog. I just got it back from the framer. We've had rain almost every day here too. It's really muggy and warm.
That frittata veggie mix looks delicious. Do you make it from a recipe or just use what you have? I need to look one up since we love eggs and veggies together.
I hope your Sunday is a beautiful one. It's still suppose to be warm here but hopefully not as humid. We'll see.
Blessings and love,
Betsy

Lucy Bowen said...

The veggies for your frittata look delicious - I bet it was lovely!

Far Side of Fifty said...

That bunny is so cute! Lucky for you to have rain! WE are still waiting for some...it spit a bit ago I think it evaporates before hitting the ground!:)