Monday, May 24, 2021

Stitch Maynia Day #24 and a grocery order!

 Monday's are just not very productive for me and I had a little upset this morning with a neighbor that got me off on the wrong foot.  Old people!  They can be so persnickety!  It's their way or the highway...not that I'm old or anything...lol!   So, it was not very productive but I did manage to get my menu made last night, a grocery list this morning and groceries ordered to pick up tomorrow.  I did some laundry and hope to get some more done before the day is over!

Stitch Maynia Day #24 is Zippity Do Da.............

I sing this song a lot and have since I was young.....it's a favorite.......

 The one really bright spot in my day was treasures!!!  They always show up all at once....I wonder if the post office picks certain days to deliver packages?   Regardless they arrived!

Some straw filler for pincushions.............

Cross stitch labels for the back of projects....mostly framed big projects..........

A project bag kit that matches my Coming to America Cross Stitch piece!  I didn't even know such a thing existed!  How cute to have a matching project bag!

A little quilt pattern.....................it was on sale!

A panel of quilt labels from Lori Holt..............so cute!  They're all different....

and last but not least, a pattern I have wanted for years....Brenda Gervais's Word Play for January!

There was one other item but it is a gift for someone so I can't show it.  I hope your Monday was good and even more than good!

Happy Trails!!! 






5 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Darn those old folks. They need to mind their Ps and Qs. Lovely treasures.

Miss Merry said...

What wonderful treasures!!!! What a fun day.

Betsy said...

I'm sorry you had a rough start to your day. However, it looks as though things improved greatly with the treasures that you recieved. Love both of those labels. And also, although I love all of your kits, the last one with the winter words is my favorite. I hope all is well with you Sam.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I have to say, I never knew there was such a thing as straw filler. And have never seen labels for the backs of frame. I sometimes just write something in black marker if it's a framed piece for a special occasion. :) You ordered lots of useful things.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Well that was a nice Postal visit! Hope everything is ok with your neighbor!