Thursday, May 13, 2021

Stitch Maynia Day #13

 I was up early and got quite a bit done around here. I went out to the highway and filled up the SUV.  No gas shortage here.  I stopped at our local grocery store and got some sauerkraut for Reuben sandwiches. I wasn't able to get any corned beef at the deli last week and they say they don't carry it anymore so I bought a brisket and I am cooking it now.  I picked up a few more plants while I was at the store........an acorn squash, a crookneck squash and a Japanese eggplant. 

Here's the picture I meant to put in yesterday's blog post about the lilac bush growing.........it has 2 side shoots that have grown since I planted it.

Here's SM Day #13 project.......May from The Year of Celebrations by Hands On Design...........

Also, remember the other day when I said I was going to start back working on the Victorian Lattice Squares?   I think I said I had like 4....well, I was mistaken (that doesn't happen very often...lol!) I found several piles of them in a drawer and I have 25 squares!  Yippee!

Last but not least....Grayson sent me something to post for you...........here's his message to me this morning....

I am the abdominal sweatshirt man Grandma please put this on your blog

I wrote back to him and asked him if he meant "abominable".....and he said yes, he was the abominable sweatshirt man.  Where's that spellcheck when you need it?   I guess that's what they made grandmas for! LOL!  I told him he looks pretty scary!

I hope you all had a great day!

Happy Trails!!!




4 comments:

Becki said...

The Abominable Sweatshirt Man! Grayson is fun and funny! What a treat that he asks you to post his picture on your blog. I love it! And good for you - to find you're much further along on making Lattice Squares. That must have felt like a quite a leg up on that project. :)

Miss Merry said...

Love the Abominable Sweatshirt Man!!! What a cutie (don't tell him that) Great you are ahead of the game on the squares.

Betsy said...

Grayson! How fun! I love being with Piper these days. She's smart and funny too. Also fun times finding more squares than you expected. Not much commenting from me this week. It has been too busy. I've fallen asleep with the ocmputer on my lap the past two nights.
Blessins,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

I want to testify about Mr Carlos E who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met Mr Carlos E. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin.I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, Mr Carlos is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. Email: carlose78910@gmail.com or WhatsApp: (+12166263236)