Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Stitch Maynia Day #19

 When I started on this cross stitch  this morning I didn't even have the flag done.  I think I have picked up speed since last year..........


This would be great if I could finish it for the summer patriotic holidays but I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen! LOL! 

Today was another rainy day except there was a window of opportunity where I was able to prep another tote container and plant it with onions.  I also cleaned off my desk and cleaned a bathroom.  I placed a small order with Fat Quarter Shop, and I am charging and reading up on my new cell phone.  I have paid no attention to it but I need to!  

I hope you had the day you wanted and enjoy your evening too!

Happy Trails!!!

6 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

You have some if the cutest xstitch. Do you have a favorite place to shop or just "happen" upon your patterns/kits?

Becki said...

I haven't planted a thing yet. Now that our nights are not so chilly it's turning HOT - tomorrow. I'm going to try to have a good attitude about summer this year, though. Let's see how long I can keep it up. Your Long May She Wave stitch will be great when you finish. I looked back at some posts I hadn't kept up with and you do have some cute stitches for Stitch Maynia!

Betsy said...

I really like this kit too Sam. I agree with Leftycrafter and Becki that you really have some of the best kits.
We're having consistent rain here too. Dennis really wanted to mow before he leaves for Spokane, but I don't think he's going to have an opportunity. Everything is soaking wet and I'm not used to this humidity.
Blessings,
Betsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

Rain I am jealous. We nee rain they say maybe tomorrow! Cute crossstitch!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

I usually see t hem on others podcasts and I watch Fat Quarter Shop's floss tube podcast on Wednesday's. Some were gifted to me when I first started out and a lot of them are free patterns. If you visit designer's websites they usually offer free patterns.

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, Are you looking for a professional crypto trader, forex and binary manager who will help you trade and manager your account with good and massive amount of profit in return. you can contact Carlos Trading Signal for your investment plan, for he helped me earned 8,500usd with little investment funds. Carlos Trading Signal you're the best trader I can recommend for anyone who wants to invest and trade with a genuine trader, he also helps in recovery of loss funds..you can contact him on his Email: carlose78910@gmail.com
Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
I advice you shouldn't hesitate. He's great.