Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Stitch Maynia Day #11

 I have a finish!!!  Chicken Love is done except for a final finish...........this was a fun little cross stitch to work on...............now I have an empty slot for a new start next year!

Today I called in my "scripts" (prescriptions) and went and picked them up.  I also went and got my mail out of the mail box and when I did a little sparrow flew out.  She had made a nest in the back of  my mail box (which doesn't have a door because someone ran into it....not mentioning any names).  So, I called the post office and asked if they could inform my mailman, Phil to be careful when he puts the mail in my box because of the Mama bird and babies on the way.  I asked her if that was the strangest request they'd ever gotten and she said yes but she would tell Phil when he came in.  They are really nice people that work there.

I got some treasures in the mail too..................the apron and tunic top I ordered..............the material is very thin and I don't think they can be put in the dryer.  They are wrinkled so they need to be washed and ironed probably but first I'll try them on.  They should be cool for summer....we'll see.  They're not linen but something close.

I have been busy trying to cook and finish my fruit pizza and make my potato salad.  I was going to go out and do some planting but it's raining again and my one tomato that I planted outside has powdery mildew!  Of all my years of gardening up North I never had the bugs or diseases like down here!  "Gracious sakes alive" as my Aunt Bernice used to say. 

Here's my Mother's Day fruit pizza with a heart in the middle.....love to all those who have mothering hearts!

Happy Trails!!!


 


5 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

A very sweet finished xstitch. Will you frame it or make a little pillow with it? Cute clothes you received. I love aprons. My grandmothers were never without one on. My mom only never wore one. I wear one when doing a lot of baking or messy cooking. Your apron looks like it could be worn all day comfortably. Fruit pizza is so yummy. Yours looks donpretty. Love the heart in the middle.

Miss Merry said...

I want to know what you are going to do with Chicken Love too! It is adorable. MMM fruit pizza sounds yummy. I went and bought all my flower flats and we have been flooded with rain and even had a frost warning. I have been shuffling the flats in and out of my garage. Hopefully I might be able to plant this weekend.

annonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HighlandHeffalump said...

That’s a cute finished item and yum on that pizza.

Lynwood Francis said...

Hello my name is Lynwood Francis, Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Dr Osaze. I was so confused and devastated when my wife left me for another man. I needed her back desperately because I loved her so much. So I contacted this great love spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on my wife and just within 40hours my wife came back to me begging for my forgiveness. Dr Osaze released her to let me know how much I loved and wanted her back. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest man on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up Email him at {drosazespellcaster@gmail.com} or via his whats-app: +2348146235520 his Also specialize in the following spell below,
1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
9) want to satisfy your lover