Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Stitch Maynia Day #4

 We had a big storm last night and my weather radio went off at least 3 times and woke me up.  Severe thunderstorms but no tornadoes PTL!  Needless to say I am very tired today and just got the bare necessities done.  I did get a treasure in the mail....my floss for my 2 new SM projects.

Today, I worked on this one from last year...........

I only had the lilac and a little bit of the magenta done before I started..............


 

That's all for today...I am so tired.  I'll be hitting the hay early tonight!

Happy Trails!!!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I wonder if you had the storms that we had the night before last. Lots of thunder most of the night. The rolling kind I love, not the crash/bang stuff! Today is windy so I didn't get the outdoor things I planned done although I did weed for 4 1/2 hours last night before it got too dark to see the weeds! The rain the night before had softened the ground to make it much easier to pull them.
Have a lovely evening Sam. Be careful with those storms.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

Oh I love this project!!!

Leftycrafter said...

That project is very cute. Love the colors in it.