Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Stitch Maynia Day #25 and a grocery run!

 I got my groceries and did the usual disinfecting routine.  I may continue to do this and wear a mask for the rest of my life! LOL!  So far, so good!  I cleared the air with my neighbor and all is good....that makes me feel better.  I never like to be on the outs with people but I'm not one to "hold back" my feelings....I'm all about getting things out in the open.  I feel better and I hope she does too.

As for SM #25 it is a "summer" pattern but there is no picture.........this is all I have done...........

Here's one I've had my eye on and there is one for each season.  I just love it but it is full coverage.....maybe a new start for Memorial Day?

Happy Trails!!!


7 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Glad your air is clear.

Our governor is rescinding the mask order on June 2. That translated somehow to no one anywhere wearing a mask but me and tonight even our school board voted for no masks starting immediately. There has been a small but rowdy group of parents pestering and yelling at the meetings and I guess they just got fed up. What a sad commentary on society, huh.

Betsy said...

I'm glad all is well between you and your neighbor. It's never comfortable to be on the outs with anyone.
That cross-stitch is a doozy! It would sure take me awhile to finish that one.
As of today our state is supposed to be maskless. I know some stores have already said that their corporate office is making them still wear them and the employees are not happy. I don't know that I could wear one all day if I was still working.
Life is strange these days isn't it?
Blessings,
Betsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good thing you talked to your neighbor! That is one massive cross stitch...now that one would keep you busy a year or two!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

I know! I went to our little grocery store uptown here and no employees or customers wear masks in there....ever! Not my pharmacy either and you would think they would...nope....none of them ever during this whole pandemic.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

My daughter is a tea c her and has worn one the entire time...over a year. You get used to it.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

I heard something today about having "stash beyond your life expectancy"! I might have already reached that stage! LOL!

Marco Shira said...

I am surprised by the information you shared, thank you very much. In this digital age, there is no doubt that people want to save time and effort in buying things. In this case, pickup and delivery app is the best choice for businesses and their customers. This situation can be more witnessed in the on demand grocery app, which helps grocery companies manage their groceries in the best way.