Friday, May 14, 2021

Stitch Maynia Day #14 and the peonies are blooming!

 I almost missed the peonies as they are not anywhere that I can see them well.....there are more buds but I certainly missed a few!



As for Stitch Maynia Day #14............it is the Votes For Women piece from last year...........by The Nebby Needle

Not a lot done but I'm getting in the swing of it..............I enjoy doing letters.  I just noticed there are 1 over 1 stitches which supposedly you cannot do on Aida cloth which is what I am using.....not sure what to do about it now.  Does anyone know?  I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. 

I did get my Justice cloth and floss in the mail today.

Today was some cleaning Zone #3......bathrooms and I paid bills.  I also tried to get the assessment on my car but I have called the assessor's office all day and it keeps saying the circuits are busy...huh?  In this day and age?   This has happened before and I think it is the county seats circuits.....maybe on purpose? LOL!

The appliance guy is on the way...wish me luck that they can fix my oven!

Happy Trails!!!




3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you had a good day, those Peonies are beautiful!

Betsy said...

Gorgeous peonies and I remember the cross-stitch. I like it. I always enjoy doing letters too. I had my "Sheep Virtues" framed and picked it up yesterday. I'm not hanging anything until all of my pictures are here so I can decide where to hang everything when it's all together.
I'm sorry I missed your posts this week. I'm SO BEHIND on internet things. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day right now. I haven't knit or crocheted a stitch since last Wednesday and you know that's not like me.
Have a great Saturday Sam.
Blessings and lots of love,
Betsy

Cousin Kay said...

LOVE the peonies!