Monday, July 3, 2023

A final finish finally!

 Yep, finally finished the Christmas socks..........

Put the flags out for the holiday.....the fireworks have been going off for days at night but they always quit at a decent hour.........

My rose is blooming and smells wonderful although I haven't planted it yet...I keep waiting for the weather to cool off a bit....that might not be until November...lol!  It doesn't look like a regular rose but as long as it smells good that's all I care about..........

I got out my little flag pillow I crocheted a few years back........

Miss Peeps has stopped her "attacks" and I think there was a direct correlation with the Friskies treats I was giving her.  Since I've stopped she seems much calmer.  I think there were drugs in those treats...they made her crazy and it was more than catnip!  She looks mad here but she just woke up from her nap....lol!

Happy Trails!!!
 


5 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

So you have Christmas in July socks. That works for me. You always have such sweet decorations for each holiday. So glad to hear Miss Peeps has become a nice kitty again. She has the same face I do when I wake up.

Anne P said...

Hooray for finished socks! They look great - as do your holiday decorations. I hope you have a great 4th of July holiday.

And you were right, that final joke DID make me laugh. So true!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Jeanna said...

Congratulations on your finish. The Christmas socks are so pretty as are your flowers and holiday decorations. Hope you have a great July 4th!