Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Great day!!!

 I am trying to blog the day before and then publish in the morning so it is still the 4th while I am writing this.  I've had a great day so far.  I did some chores but mostly I worked on my Diamond Painting and it is addictive!  I really enjoyed it this time as I used my kitchen table and I have new pads on my chairs which made it much more comfortable..........I got  quite a bit done.......I had some done before but not much.....I'm working on the bottom border......

Here's a close up shot.........I had so much fun working on it....

 Then I made


some rice krispie treats.  I was going to make some cookies using  these new Nestle cookie additions but I didn't feel like spending the afternoon in the kitchen....I just wanted to craft...I'll save these for another day.............

Now, I 'm off to do some knitting or crocheting........but before I go...remember this.......

Happy Trails!!!




 

4 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

The diamond painting looks like fun. Glad you found a comfy spot finally. Thise baking truffles look so yummy. Haven't heard of them before.

Miss Merry said...

BAKING TRUFFLES! Wow - now I am on the look out! Those sound amazing! Love your diamond painting, too.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Miss Merry.

Jeanna said...

The diamond painting piece is really pretty. You can never go wrong with rice krispie treats. I have had those in ages. I haven't seen baking additions before but I'll check them out.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh I am certain I would like the Diamond Painting craft...but I need to use up yarn!! Ha!