Saturday, July 15, 2023

Sassy Saturday.............

 I didn't have anything to blog about and no pictures so I decided it's always a great time for a good laugh!

I did finish my block #5 finally after un-sewing and sewing it several times.  It was the hardest block so far and it still doesn't look great but I'm going with it.  I'll show you tomorrow on YOP.  I just really didn't get much done today.  I cleaned the tub, washed and dried a load of laundry, cleaned up the kitchen and that was about it.  Where did the day go?

Anyway, sit back and have a laugh for now.  I'll have more to show you tomorrow.


 



Happy Trails!!!

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

:) I was at The Home for most of the day....I just want to stay at my home:)

Betsy said...

Those are funnies! I actually bought a towel with the saying about the cookies while we were on vacation. It's going to my sister for Christmas. :-)
I love staying home. We were gone for a short time this morning to get gas and go to Lowes but home fairly quickly. I blocked my shawl and browned 6 lbs of hamburger to put in freezer bags for quick meals. Otherwise it was so hot and humid that we just watched a few movies and I knitted. A perfect Saturday.
Blessings,
Betsy

Leftycrafter said...

Great chuckles! I so enjoy reading your daily blog. Your normal daily life is so like mine. Grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning and crafting. A blessed life.

Jeanna said...

Now those cartoons are hilarious.