Monday, July 10, 2023

Yum!!!!

 I made cookies  yesterday using the Nestle's truffles.  I used the recipe on the bag except I only used half of the bag of truffles when the recipe called for the entire bag.  I do the same with the chocolate chips in chocolate chip cookies.  A little goes a long way.  

The cookies were delicious!  Give them a try if you feel inclined.  They're dark because you only use brown sugar.........yum!

It rained yesterday afternoon late so I didn't have to water this morning.  I did laundry, got the garbage out and went to the Dollar Tree for a few items.  The day went fast.  I spun the cross stitch wheel and it came up with Jim's piece so I worked on that a bit and will continue to work on it as long as I feel the urge.  If I get tired of it I'll spin the wheel again.

I hope you've had a nice Monday so far.

Happy Trails!!!




3 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Love the meme! I have to figure out how to copy that one, lol. And I really like the idea of spinning the wheel. For one thing, it would remind me of what I am working on. I did give up the quilting witch idea. I have toooo many quilts started.

Hugs for the cross stitch project memories. I hope working on it brings you peace and comfort.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I wouldn't like spinning the wheel...too bossy for me:) Yes I am weird:)

Jeanna said...

Oh yes, those cookies do sound delish. I have to make a trip to the grocery store for a couple of things I didn't get earlier in the week so I'm planning to try the truffles. I haven't used the tiny decisions wheel but I know a lot of cross stitchers use it. Enjoy your cookies and stitching!