Saturday, July 1, 2023

Cozy Saturday with a chance of a thunderstorm

 I made some cinnamon crescent twists this morning....yum...so good with a cup of coffee...........(Google Taste of Home Cinnamon Crescent Twists)

I also got another Thrift Book in the mail........I'm sure I've read this before but it was a long time ago.  I've read some of her other books and really enjoyed them.  Most of her books are stand alone novels but this one is the first in a series of 3.  I already started reading it and it is good from the get go!

I've cleaned up the house and now I'm going to work on YOP 2023-24 for tomorrow!  The first day of the new YOP year where we publish our creative plans for the coming year.   Please come and join us on Ravelry.  I posted a "how-to" in  yesterday's post but if you need more info just email me. 

This happened to me last night and it's not the first time!  Evidently, I'm not alone........

Happy Trails!!!



4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you are staying cool and good luck with your list! I am no good at staying with lists doing crafts!

Between Me and You said...

Can't imagine how you cope with that heat. My Viking blood prefers cooler temps. I've kinda lost my crafting mojo at mo. Lots more outside living on the summertime if it's not too hot!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Far Side of Fifty - As long as the AC keeps running, I'm good! I get out early to water.

Between Me and You - I prefer the cooler temps too! I am a Northern gal in a Southern climate.

Jeanna said...

Oh those cinnamon twists look yummy. I think I downloaded the Taste of Home recipe before.